TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. "BH" refers to Beverley Hicklin, Atelier Quinze and/or employees.
2. "BH" reserve the right to withdraw from sale, without prior notice, any item previously sold, although every effort will be made to update the website as quickly as possible.
3. To place an order, add each item to your shopping cart and follow the checkout process. Please note: until payment has been made, the item(s) will still be available on the site. All items are sold on a 'first come, first served' basis.
4. The minimum order value is £10 (excluding any postage charges currently in force).
5. Shipping charges vary depending on size and weight of parcel but postage will be charged at cost. Please ask for a quotation before checkout. We do not 'mark up' postal costs and wherever possible use recycled packaging materials. If you require a 'signed for' or insured delivery, please request a quotation. "BH" aims to dispatch all orders promptly on receipt of cleared payment.
All postal services are subject to dispatcher’s terms and conditions. Therefore, orders will not be classified as lost until 30 working days after the due delivery date - please note, COVID restrictions have caused a number of delays with deliveries worldwide so orders may take longer to arrive than anticipated. No refunds or replacements can be issued until this time has elapsed. If you request 'signed for' delivery, please supply a delivery address where a signature can be obtained. In the event that a signature cannot be obtained, a further delivery charge may be made to re-deliver. NB. "BH" reserve the right to change delivery methods in the event of changes to services available. "BH" is not responsible for any customs charges in the country of destination and these must be paid by the purchaser, where applicable.
6. "BH" can accept payment by debit or credit card payments via its website and Paypal. Both are secure services. "BH" reserves the right to refuse delivery to unconfirmed or unverified PayPal addresses. We do not accept PayPal e-cheques as experience shows this form of payment to be slow (sometimes taking up to 3 weeks) and this will delay dispatch of your order. "BH" reserves the right to return any payments made by e-cheque. All items remain the legal property of "BH" until paid for in full.
7. Returns - "BH" will refund the full cost of an item, including postage (if applicable), if it is faulty, PROVIDED it is returned within 7 days of delivery in its original condition, has not been worn/used and is in its original packaging. Custom or personalised orders cannot be returned or exchanged.
8. If you have asked to join our mailing list you will receive advance notification when new products are listed in the store. Other than your email address, no other personal information is kept and your information will not be shared, in any form, with any other third party. In the event you no longer wish to receive information, please let us know and your details will be removed from our files.
9. All designs are copyright Beverley Hicklin/Atelier Quinze 2021. Please continue to support the work of textiles artists by respecting this. Thank you.
©2021 Beverley Hicklin